Become a Guest Blogger!
Become a Guest Blogger
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on artsschoolsnetwork.org. We’re always interested in receiving information to promote excellence in arts education. We’d welcome the opportunity to review and consider for publication your post(s) regarding best practice models that could become a resource for our members. ASN’s four core areas of interest are best practices, college and career pathways, elementary and middle school arts, and leadership.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- You agree not to submit mediocre content or spammy links
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication
- Please limit your post to between 400 – 750 words
- ASN encourages use of bullet points, lists and short paragraphs to assist in quickness of reading
- Please do not email you submission in HTML format or in word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable)
- ASN reserves the right to remove any content or links deemed to be irrelevant without notice
- Please proof-read cautiously before sending, ASN reserves the right to publish articles in “as-submitted” condition
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post
- ASN does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line:
Please include the following
1.Your full name.
2.Your URL (if applicable).
3.Your post title
4.The body of your post. (400 – 750 words)
5.Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
6.A short bio. (50 words or less)