|Speakers Schedule Hotels Logistics Hosts/Sponsors Register|
Arts Schools Network 2016 Annual Conference | October 25-28, 2016 | Dallas, Texas
Explore the transformative power of arts partnerships and their impact on arts education.
Conference sessions and events will be held in the Arts District in downtown Dallas. Click on area in map to enlarge.
Same rates as last year — plus a free bonus day!
ASN Members: $479 full Conference (Tuesday-Friday)
ASN Non-Members: $649 full Conference (Tuesday-Friday)
Dallas/Fort Worth Locals: $99 per day (workshops/sessions + Wed. evening Perot reception, no meals)
ASN Retired Members: $149 full Conference (Tuesday-Friday)
Conference Certificate of Participation – $50*
This certificate will state that the educator (attendee registered) earned 25 contact hours of in-service credit by attending the Arts Schools Network National Conference.The PDF certificate will be emailed after Conference attendance is confirmed.
*Each state determines acceptable in-service renewal credits/hours, please check with your respective Department of Education.
- Cancellations must be in writing via fax or e-mail.
- The deadline for refunds is Saturday, October 1, 2016, subject to $50 USD administrative cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after October 1, 2016 will not be eligible for refunds.
- Refunds will not be made to registrants who choose not to attend the conference.
- Integration of Abilities
- New and Emerging Schools and Leaders
- Current Trends and Issues in Established Schools
- Art/Design/Film & Media
- Performing Arts